Your data will be processed in accordance with current legislation and, specifically, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (RGPD) relating to the protection of natural persons with regard to to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data. Also in relation to Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights.
- WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
If you, or an authorized person, have provided us with your data, we inform you that PABLO LAMOSA BARROS, with CIF: 53612045B is responsible for processing them. These data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on the protection of personal data.
It is possible that there are other persons responsible for the treatments we carry out, in which case we will always inform who is responsible for their processing, as well as their identification data.
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to web pages of third parties other than www.cormoranvfx.com, and which are therefore not operated by PABLO LAMOSA BARROS. The owners of these websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own treatments and their own privacy practices.
At PABLO LAMOSA BARROS we are committed to complying with the obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to keep it. For this, we adopt the necessary measures to avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access in accordance with the Regulations.
- WHERE DO WE REPORT?
- WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
The personal data we process are:
- Those that you decide to provide us voluntarily
- The data derived from the communications you maintain with us.
- The information corresponding to your own navigation in the case of Online Services, (IP address or information derived from cookies or similar devices (you can see our Cookies Policy on the website).
- That information that is available in publicly accessible sources, to which we can legitimately access.
- The data derived from the contractual or pre-contractual relationship that you maintain with us, including your image, always informing you in this case of the possibility of capturing your image.
- Those that third parties provide us about you, there being a legitimate basis for it or having obtained your consent to do so.
- HOW DO WE PROCESS THE DATA?
At PABLO LAMOSA BARROS we always process your personal data in strict compliance with current legislation. In addition, we inform you that we have the appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee an optimal level of security, thereby guaranteeing that only those people who have authorization will access them, that we will keep them intact, avoiding any intentional or accidental loss and that we have reinforced the data processing systems and services.
However, because PABLO LAMOSA BARROS cannot guarantee the impregnability of the Internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, it therefore undertakes to communicate without undue delay when a security breach occurs. of personal data that is likely to entail a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. Following the provisions of Article 4 of the GDPR, a violation of the security of personal data is understood to be any violation of security that causes the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, preserved or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to said data.
The operations, procedures and technical procedures that we carry out in an automated or non-automated manner and that enable the collection, storage, modification, transfer and other actions on personal data are considered personal data processing.
- WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT?
The basis of the legitimacy of the processing of Personal Data will be that resulting from the contractual or pre-contractual relationship, the employment relationship or any other relationship that is required for the processing of data, such as express consent.
- HOW DO WE MANAGE ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS?
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, and Directive 2002/58/EC, we inform you that you can receive communications and information of a commercial nature through this electronic communication system (emails, automated form response messages and other communication systems) when you have given us your consent or when they are commercial communications referring to products or services similar to those previously provided by the data controller. of your data.
In the event that you do not wish to receive communications and information of this nature, you can notify us by this same means, indicating in the subject line “UNSUBSCRIBE COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS” so that your personal data can be removed from our database. Your request will be actioned within 1 month from its submission. In the event that we do not receive an express response from you, we will understand that you accept and authorize our entity to continue making the aforementioned communications.
If you receive such communications by these means, we inform you that the messages are addressed exclusively to their recipient and may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the indicated recipient, we notify you that unauthorized use, disclosure and/or copying is prohibited under current legislation.
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
The personal data relating to natural persons that PABLO LAMOSA BARROS collects by any means will be kept as long as the interested party does not request its deletion. Likewise, they will be kept as long as the relationship that gave rise to the processing of the data is maintained, respecting in any case the legal conservation periods. At the end of this period, personal data will be deleted from all PABLO LAMOSA BARROS systems.
- WILL YOUR DATA BE COMMUNICATED TO THIRD PARTIES?
There will be no assignment, transmission or transfer of personal data, except for those already informed, which are not as a result of a legal obligation. If, at the request of the Public Administration or the Autonomous Institutions within the scope of the functions that the law expressly attributes to them, your data is requested from us, these will be transmitted.
If there is an assignment, transmission or transfer of personal data outside of the cases previously provided, you will be previously informed so that, if applicable, you can give us your consent.
But in order to organize ourselves correctly, have good operations and procedures that guarantee good management, at PABLO LAMOSA BARROS it may be necessary to have to hire the services of advisors, professionals, or other service companies to process data under our instructions.
This processing on behalf of third parties is regulated in a contract that is in writing or in some other legally accepted form and that allows proof of its conclusion and content, expressly specifying that the person in charge of the treatment will process the data in accordance with our instructions and will not apply or will use them for a purpose other than that which appears in said contract, nor will they communicate them, not even for their conservation, to other people.
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
The data protection regulations give you the following rights:
- Right of access: It is the User’s right to obtain confirmation of whether or not PABLO LAMOSA BARROS is processing their personal data and, if so, to obtain information about their specific personal data and the processing that PABLO LAMOSA BARROS has carried out or will carry out. , as well as, among other things, the information available on the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned for them.
- Right to rectification: It is the User’s right to have their personal data modified that turns out to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the treatment, incomplete.
- Right to deletion (“the right to be forgotten”): It is the right of the User, provided that current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of their personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. or treaties; The User has withdrawn his or her consent to the treatment and this does not have another legal basis; the User opposes the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; the personal data have been processed unlawfully; personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a minor under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the Controller , taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, must take reasonable measures to inform those responsible who are processing the personal data of the interested party’s request to delete any link to those personal data.
- Right to limitation of processing: It is the User’s right to limit the processing of their personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of processing when he challenges the accuracy of his personal data; the treatment is illicit; The Data Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has opposed the treatment.
- Right to data portability: In the event that the processing is carried out by automated means, the User will have the right to receive their personal data from the Data Controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another controller. of the treatment. Whenever technically possible, the Data Controller will directly transmit the data to that other controller.
- Right to object: It is the User’s right not to have their personal data processed or to cease their processing by PABLO LAMOSA BARROS.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: This is the User’s right not to be subject to an individualized decision based solely on the automated processing of their personal data, including profiling. , existing unless current legislation establishes otherwise.
If you want more information regarding the processing of your data, rectify those that are inaccurate, oppose and/or limit any processing that you consider is not necessary, or request the cancellation of the processing when the data is no longer necessary, you can write to PABLO LAMOSA BARROS in LD. PRAIA BELUSO, 28 , , 36930 – Bueu (Pontevedra) or by email to email@example.com.
- Said communication must reflect the following information: Name and surname of the user, the application request, address and supporting data.
- The exercise of rights must be carried out by the user themselves. However, they may be executed by an authorized person as the legal representative of the authorized person. In this case, documentation must be provided that proves this representation of the interested party.
Likewise, we want to inform you that you can withdraw the consent given without affecting the legality of the treatment already carried out, by sending your request to the same address indicated in the previous paragraph. In this case, you must accompany your application with a copy of your ID or document proving your identity.
In the event that you consider that there is a problem or violation of current regulations in the way in which your personal data is being processed, you will have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with a supervisory authority, in particular, in the State in which you have your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the control authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency ( https://www.aepd.es/ ) – C/ Jorge Juan, 6 28001-Madrid – FAX: 914483680- TELF: 901 100 099 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WHAT IS THE PURPOSE AND BASIS OF LEGITIMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA AND HOW LONG WILL THE DATA BE KEPT?
We detail below the purposes of the data processing carried out by some, or all, of the Data Controllers listed above.
|TREATMENT ACTIVITY||PURPOSE OF TREATMENT||BASIS OF LEGITIMATION||CONSERVATION PERIOD|
|Sending advertising||Sending commercial information, notifications about acts and events of interest, offers, information about products and services, to clients and/or potential clients.||Express consent of the interested party||Until cancellation and/ or opposition by the owner|
Until relevant loss of use
|e-commerce||Preparation and management of orders and purchases made through web platforms.||Contractual relationship|
|5 years from the end of the contract|
The legally established period by specific regulations
|Web management||Manage queries, contacts and complaints received through the website||Express consent of the interested party||Until cancellation and/ or opposition by the owner|
Until relevant loss of use