1. LAW ON INFORMATION SOCIETY SERVICES AND ELECTRONIC COMMERCE
In compliance with the provisions of art. 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11 on Information Society Services (LSSI), the following General Information is disclosed:
That the domain www.cormoranvfx.com From now on, the Website is registered in the name of PABLO LAMOSA BARROS with registered office in LD. PRAIA BELUSO, 28, 36930 – Bueu (Pontevedra); company registered in the Commercial Registry of Volume, section, Folio, Sheet, first registration, provided with CIF 53612045B, from now on THE OWNER
Access and/or use of the Website www.cormoranvfx.com attributes to the person doing so the status of user, accepting, from that moment on, fully and without any reservation, these general conditions, as well as the particular conditions. that, where appropriate, complement, modify or replace the general conditions in relation to certain services and contents of the Website.
II.- USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS SERVICES AND CONTENTS
The user undertakes to use the Website and its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order.
Likewise, the use of the Website for illegal or harmful purposes against THE OWNER or any third party is prohibited, or that, in any way, may cause damage or prevent the normal functioning of the Website.
Regarding the contents (information, texts, graphics, sound and/or image files, photographs, designs, etc.), it is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, unless it has the authorization of its legitimate owners or is legally permitted.
- Any violation of the rights of THE OWNER or its legitimate owners over them.
- Its use for all types of commercial or advertising purposes, other than those strictly permitted.
- Any attempt to obtain the contents of the Website by any means other than those made available to users as well as those usually used on the Internet, provided that they do not cause any damage to the website.
III.- UNILATERAL MODIFICATION
THE OWNER may modify unilaterally and without prior notice, whenever it deems appropriate, the structure and design of the Website, as well as modify or eliminate the services, contents and conditions of access and/or use thereof.
The establishment of any “hyperlink” between a web page and the Website will be subject to the following conditions:
- Reproduction, in whole or in part, of any of the services or contents of the Website is not permitted.
- Unless prior and express consent is given, the web page on which the hyperlink is established will not contain any brand, trade name, establishment sign, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to the OWNER.
- Under no circumstances will THE OWNER be responsible for the content or services made available to the public on the website from which the “hyperlink” is made or for the information and statements included therein.
V. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
THE OWNER does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may arise from:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective functioning of the Website and/or its services or contents.
- The lack of usefulness, adequacy or validity of the Website and/or its services or content to satisfy specific needs, activities or results or expectations of users.
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents.
- The reception, obtaining, storage, dissemination or transmission, by the users, of the contents.
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these General Conditions, good faith, generally accepted uses or public order, of the Website, its services or contents, by users.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the Website.
- Non-compliance by third parties with their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided to users through the Website.
The duration of the provision of the Website and services is indefinite.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, THE OWNER reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the provision of the Website service or any of the services that comprise it, under the same terms as set out in the third condition.
VII. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These General Conditions will be governed by Spanish legislation.
PABLO LAMOSA BARROS and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply to them, submit to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the user’s domicile for any issues that may arise or actions that may be exercised derived from the provision of the service of the Web and its services and contents and on the interpretation, application, compliance or non-compliance with what is established here.
In the event that the User is domiciled outside of Spain, PABLO LAMOSA BARROS and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply to them, submit to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Bueu
3. REMOVAL OF COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS
In accordance with the Information Society Services Law 34/2002, the user is guaranteed the possibility of stopping receiving commercial information within a maximum period of one month from the moment they communicate their wishes by email to email@example.com. .